Pages





Saturday 20 September 2014

Take One Challenge

Scrapadabadoo Crafts has bi weekly challenges and one of them was to make a card holder and cards.  Hmmmm me thought other things can go into it, so my mind went berserk, I mean it went … wild (better be nice lol).
The original challenge was to make a card pouch  (tutorial came from Splitcoaststampers) but I did my usual, outta the box stuff, change it around kinda thing lol.

First thought was Halloween, wee holders for sweeties for handing out.
boy front b
trawled  the internet for some Halloween figures and then fussy cut them.  This one is  a Zombie with Zombie Repellent beneath them.
I used Distress Inks – Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot.

The other side
boy front a
same distress inks , vampire bat fussy cut and Tasty Bite underneath it.

Inside for sweets (candy)
boy inside a boy inside b

A friend has a littlie who has allergies and is diabetic so sweets are out.  oooh what about a wee colouring book and crayons yeah, oooh birthday pressie as well.  Eerie Tales used for this one as well.

girl front
Fussy cut a section of this paper and attached it as a pop up, you cannot really see it on the photo but looks lovely in real life lol (well thats my opinion and I am sticking to it lol)

Inside
girl inside a girl inside B
A wee colouring in book and some crayons.
For both of them I used a pop dot to close them, thinking kids are not going to wait to open them lol.

Okies ideas for Weddings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, are going through my head

Ok Christmas one:
P9200041
Distress Ink – Iced Spruce with Sheena Douglass Festive Embossing Folder,  and of course gilding wax.  (gotta have some gilding wax)

ok gonna stop here my brain is firing up, if I make any more I will show them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment